MotorData OBD Car Diagnostics. ELM OBD2 scanner
Qualifed car diagnostics (free of charge version supports the OBD2 standard, paid version – according to the protocols of car manufacturers). Fault codes, warning lamps, dashboard and information for the correct operation of the car from the developers of the information system for car diagnosticians MotorData Professional http://motordata.net
MOTORDATA OBD extends the capabilities of your OBD2 scanner:
• Car scanner – reads and erases error codes from control units (in paid plug-ins up to 25 ECUs, depending on the brand, model, year of manufacture of the car and your scanner, can be read: AT, CVT, ABS, SRS, ESP, AC and other ECUs ).
• It decodes fault codes (P0 and P2 OBD2 Trouble Codes) including the causes of common faults, and allows you to turn off the Check Engine light
• Stream data from the engine and other systems: speed, RPM, temperatures, pressures, oxygen sensors, short-term and long-term corrections, torque and other;
• Dashboard – customize using 18 templates and changing font sizes, display types and colors.
• Data saving. You can record and playback logs of vehicle sensors readings, fault codes and Freeze Frame data (recorded parameters at the time a fault occurs) to analyze data offline and detect intermittent problems
• Customizable list of parameters and graphs
• The ‘Dashboard Warning Lights & Indicators’ plug-in provides information on how the systems work, the meaning behind the icons, warning lamps, and what to do when they light up.
• Monitoring fuel consumption in real time.
• Driver’s assistant – rules for towing, starting and charging a battery of the car, replacing wheels and other useful information.
Supported car brands using OBD11 protocol (free of charge):
• US market since 1996 • Japan market since 1998 • Europe market since 2000
Engine Management System for Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Infiniti, Kia, Hyundai, Ford, Mazda, GM, Daewoo, Opel, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Jeep, Mercedes, BMW, Suzuki, Subaru, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, Audi, Skoda, Volkswagen, Seat, Honda, Acura, Mitsubishi, Chery, Great Wall, Volvo, Land Rover and others
Diagnostic plugins opens advanced diagnostic functions by brand:
• Toyota + Lexus / HYBRID (RX, Avensis, Camry, Corolla Hiace, Hilux, Rav4, Land Cruiser, Prius, etc)
• Ford (Focus, Transit, Mondeo, Kuga, Fusion, Explorer, etc)
• Nissan + Infiniti (FX, X-Trail, Pathfinder, Qashqai, Juke, Murano, Micra, Note, Navara, Almera, Primera, Tiida, Teana, etc)
• Honda: Civic, Accord, Jazz, CR-V, Fit, N-series, Vezel, Pilot etc
• Chevrolet: Captiva, Lachetti, Aveo, Cruze etc
• Opel: Astra, Antara, Zafira etc
• BMW, Mini (BMW3, BMW5, BMW7, BMW X3, BMW X5, etc)
• Hyundai (Accent, i30, i40, ix35, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, etc)
• Renault, Dacia (Duster, Fluence, Kangoo, Laguna, Logan, Megane, Sandero, Scenic, Trafic, etc)
• Suzuki (Grand Vitara, SX4, Swift, Jimny, etc)
• Mitsubishi (ASX, Colt, Grandis, Lancer, L200, Outlander, Montero, Pajero, etc)
• Mazda (Mazda3, Mazda6, CX-5, CX-7, CX-9, etc)
• KIA (Rio, Ceed, Cerato, Sorento, Soul, Sportage, etc)
• Subaru (Forester, Impreza, Legacy, etc)
• Daihatsu • Lada • UAZ
The free version allows checking how plug-ins work, how many Electronic Control Units are read with the plug-ins. If your OBD scan tool ELM327 supports your car protocol commands, all available parameters will be visible, but the values of some of them will be closed with a # symbol until the plug-in will be purchased.
The correct operation of the program is not guaranteed if you use chinese ELM327 v2.1 adapters. We recommend to use v1.5 adapters. We recommend to buy high-quality car OBD scan tool ELM 327 Bluetooth, Bluetooth mini or ELM327 WiFi (Wi-Fi).
Recommended adapters OBDLink, Viecar, Konnwei KW903, UniCarScan (https://clck.ru/Y5Mzn).
Your feedback is always welcome: [email protected]
More information: //motordata-obd.com/