New to our app?
Join millions of customers who use this app for simple and safe everyday banking. Our app is fast, convenient and secure – keeping your bank details private at all times.
What you can do
• Log on quickly and securely with your fingerprint
• Manage your account – check balances and pending payments
• You can now block or cancel subscriptions in the app, just search for “subscriptions” in the app to find out more
• Set up Direct Debits and standing orders
• Pay in cheques
• Easily transfer money and make payments to UK and international accounts
• Receive notifications about payments and spending insights on your current account
• View your PIN or request a new one
• Easily request a new card, report lost or stolen cards, freeze them and order replacements
• Quickly find and view transactions and statements
• Update your contact details
You can find plenty of other information in the app by using our ‘Search’ tool, as well as our handy ‘Help hub’.
All you need is:
• The phone number that you’ve registered with us
• A Lloyds Bank personal, Lloyds Bank Islands personal, or Sterling international account
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
How we’ll contact you
Using our app won’t affect how we contact you. Our emails will address you by your title and surname, and include the last four digits of your account number, or the last three digits of your postcode. Any texts we send will come from LLOYDSBANK. Be wary of any message that differs from this – it could be
Your phone’s signal and functionality may affect your service. Terms and conditions apply.
You must not download, install, use or distribute our Mobile Banking apps in the following countries: North Korea; Syria; Sudan; Iran; Cuba and any other country subject to UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank UK personal current account customers, excluding Basic Account holders aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Fingerprint Logon requires a compatible mobile running Android 6.0 or higher and may not work on some tablets.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.