Easy to play, Garden of Words is a word game that makes learning fun!
Play every day and improve your spelling!
Memorize new words and expand your vocabulary!
– Simple and accessible: slide your finger on the letters to make a word.
– Original and fun: the crossword puzzle gives you hints about the words you can find.
– Enjoy the different and colorful garden backgrounds! The calm and cozy atmosphere will help you concentrate when looking for words.
– Over 700 puzzles in 8 languages, with regular updates each week!
– Thousands of hidden words to unlock thanks to our comprehensive dictionaries! Win coins with each bonus word you find.
– Can’t think of a word in a puzzle? Use a hint to uncover a letter on the board!
– Play offline, anywhere, anytime!
Once you start to play, you’ll never want to stop!
every one of these word games, including this one, advertise themselves as being a board with hidden words hundreds of characters and you have to pick the words out of them. however when you download the game. however, they are all just the same game wherein you find the word or words on the characters the words are comprised of period completely different and misleading BS period will now uninstall this one ever have with all the others before it. waste of time.
The game advertised that you find words from a list on a moving screen. I’ve played several levels and it’s a completely different game. Just the same as any other word finder game. Disappointed as I wanted a bit more of a Chalke ge. Fasle advertising.
I’ve been playing this game for quite some time now, and have enjoyed it, in the main. However, the most recent update seems to have removed S-pen support (for absolutely no good reason that I can see!), which has made it totally unplayable for me! Once again, developers messing with things just for the sake of it! I’ll keep it on my phone for another few days to see if the S-pen support is reinstated. If it isn’t, it will be uninstalled! Why, why, why keep messing with what is not broken…..
I got this app because of an ad i saw about a crossword tile game where it scrolls across the screen, giving you limited time to find the words. I thought it was an original idea, until i downloaded it and realized it was a complete lie. This is false advertising and you should be utterly ashamed of yourselves for stooping to such a level.
Read: Bangladesh Newspapers and All Bangla Newspaper