DBS digibank Apk Download For Android
SET UP YOUR DIGIBANK APP IN UNDER 3 MINUTES. (3 STEPS)
– Step 1: Download DBS digibank app
– Step 2a: Existing customer: Register with your DBS ATM/Debit/Credit Card number and PIN, or via SingPass Face Verification (Singaporean/PR only)
– Step 2b: New customer: Sign up with MyInfo and start banking with a bank account, debit card, PayNow and PayLah! (for all nationalities – NEW!)
– Step 3: Set up your Digital Token and you’re done!
EVERYDAY BANKING MADE SIMPLE.
– Peek at account balance without logging in
– Open just one fixed deposit account for all currencies and change your maturity instruction in real-time
– Apply for accounts, loans and credit cards
– Get multiple products and services at one go with Starter Packs
– Transfer money overseas with DBS Remit – same-day transfers, S$0 fees
– Save time with Smart Shortcuts, based on your top actions
– Move seamlessly between digibank and PayLah! with just a one-time login
SMART SERVICES PERSONALISED TO YOU.
– Manage money better, from paying bills and subscriptions, to tracking cashflow and growing your money with personalised insights
– Get reminders on upcoming payments, insights on possible duplicated payments and sudden bill increases
– Verify your transactions securely with Digital Token
– Chat with digibot for help on your account, transactions, or even loan application – on-demand 24/7
– With the new insights tab, you get improved links and prefilled information. We’re making the next step in your banking journey more convenient, so you can focus on what matters the most.
NAVIGATE MONEY WITH CONFIDENCE.
– Investing in digiPortfolio has never been easier. You can now invest in new portfolios or monitor existing ones on-the-go.
– Get a financial overview with personalised insights to help achieve your financial goals on our newly designed dashboard
– View ‘Your Net Worth’ to see the big picture of your money, including other banks and government accounts
– Make your money work harder with Singapore’s first digital investment advice feature
– Looking to buy your first home? Simulate how this goal affects your future cashflow and CPF balances 10, 20 years down the road